Saturday, June 23, 2018

Introductions

      Greetings and salutations, everybody.
      My (pen) name is Jenn March, and in this blog, I hope to host a civil discussion about modern politics, mostly in America. I've always been fascinated by the world inhabited by senators, presidents, and the type, but I'm not one to join it myself. So, by process of elimination, writing about politics seems like the best way to go.
      Each week will be a new topic that I will discuss, using statistics and stating my resources. Comments will be replied to, and friendly debate in the section is much appreciated.
      Here's the main rule to follow while reading my blog:
      Any comments that are rude or offensive will be deleted.
      I don't care if you disagree with me - in fact, I love talking about different arguments against or for the same topic. But calling me, or someone else, an idiot (or any other derogatory term) is simply mean. 
      I hope to bring a new perspective to the political world. Happy reading!

      - Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment